CSI Register Standard is team based software tool used to get better results, faster and with less effort. Standard built on MS Access relational database platform for small teams or groups.
The CSI Register software tool helps change leaders determine the details required to manage, control and implement successful improvement initiatives.
The CSI Register acts as a repository for planning and crafting the "who, what, where, when and how" details collaboratively with the implementation team. Note: CSI Value Canvas helps identify the "why".
The CSI Register is also used for execution to track progress, monitor assignments, provide transparency, measure and assess project controls, metrics and supporting artifacts and documentation.
CSI Register Standard includes the following features:
- Portfolio - builds an improvement portfolio, define the purpose and timeframes to create an organization structure and roadmap.
- Canvas - from the CSI Value Canvas planning tool, captures the structure of the improvement value proposition.
- Strategy – captures details about the desired outcomes and benefits that are important.
- Controls – captures metrics/measurement controls that will guarantee your success.
- Enablers – captures the managed elements that directly enable the outcomes and benefits.
- Challenges - captures challenges for each enabler.
- Initiatives - captures initiative details that directly address the challenges.
The benefit of CSI Register Standard include:
- Low cost team solution
- Save time & resources
- Get to end of job faster
- Simple and quick to learn
- Easy to use
- Familiar MS Access format
- Customizable to your needs
Advantages by using CSI Register Standard:
- Improved communication – breaks down resistance to change by creating better awareness and visualization of work.
- Increased project control - keeps control to guarantee outcomes, deliverables, and schedules.
- Better assignment tracking – understand resource dependencies and potential risks.
- Overall progress tracking – understand the big picture status to better manage expectations.
- Improved collaboration – strengthens team commitment to work together and produce maximum results and desire to succeed.
- Increased transparency – provides instant feedback to reinforce desired behavior.
- Scalability – flexible level of detail depending on complexity of change required.
- Portfolio integration
- Planning improvement initiatives
- Gather & prioritize business needs & requirements
- Communicating to stakeholder & peers
- Goal & objective alignment
- Identifying risks, issues, gaps and waste
- Tracking assignments and progress
Five (5) User license i.e. small groups, teams and/or departments e.g. Help Desk, CSI Team, Service Delivery Team, Software Development Team, Operations Team, Audit & Risk Management Team, and/or any ITIL Process Team.
DIY KPI Scorecard; ITSM KPI Scorecard|