DIY KPI Scorecard is used to accelerate the design, build & implementation of metrics for practitioners and experts.
- Metrics database (MDB)
- KPI Scorecard templates
- User guide
- Examples of configured metrics, scorecards and dashboards
Build an inventory list of base metric definitions that articulate how they validate, direct, justify and intervene. Then take measurements and assess status.
- Metric definitions
Design Excel dashboards that help align goals and objectives.
Create KPI scorecards that make it easier to concentrate on what matters.
Build process maps create the instrumentation necessary to control and improve a process or service.
- Inputs, outputs, & activities
- Critical to quality
- Process sensors
- Value stream metrics
Build causal maps to make it easier to spot danger in time to correct it.
- Cause & effect
- Dynamic analysis
- Primary & secondary drivers
The benefits of using DIY KPI Scorecard include:
- Saves your time
- It's Low cost
- Simple and quick to learn
- Easy to use
- Familiar MS Excel format
- Customizable to your needs
Create value faster by spending less time on the mechanics of measurement and more time on creating the right metrics that communicate strategy and expectations, influence behavior, measure results, learn from feedback and take corrective action.
- Focus on the end vs. means.
- Get's job done quicker
- Wastes less time
- Expandable list rows to add more metrics
- Expandable date columns to add more measures
There are many use cases for myKPI Designer. Here are some popular examples:
- Prototyping - ideal for developing requirements and specifications for more costly business intelligence or analytic solutions - does not replace existing IT systems or BI tools; enhances their use and value.
- Lean Startups - great for designing lean startup metrics to test hypothesis i.e. viability of new businesses or value proposition.
- Metrics Tree Design - speeds up design and development of "critical to quality" measurement models based on alignment of goals, objectives and critical success factors.
- Performance Improvement - quickly verifies the degree of any organizational, departmental or personal improvements by measuring a baseline and trending over time.
- Balanced Scorecards - design and build balance scorecards in minutes vs. hours or days.
- Service Dashboards - easily pinpoint failure modes and the effects of poor services and the impact to your customer.
- Process Flow - visualize the workflow in your processes to identify improvement opportunities.
- Value Stream Maps - visualize the bottlenecks in value stream to identify waste removal opportunities.
- Process/Capability Maturity - quickly identify issues, gaps and risks hindering the maturity of your processes or capabilities.
- Cause & Effect - quickly visualize cause and effect relationships or leading vs. lagging relationships.
- Application Performance - design how best instrument and monitor the health of your critical applications.
- Infrastructure Performance - design how best instrument and monitor the health of your critical infrastructure services.
- Cost Effectiveness - visualize where there are financial of cost inefficiencies in your functions, departments, capabilities, services and/or processes.
- Quality Controls - easily develop quality controls, instrumentation and testing criteria.
- Single User License i.e. anyone responsible for continuous improvement for internal use e.g. Managers, Process Owners/Managers or Service Managers.
- Consultant License i.e. anyone who provides measurement consulting services to others.
ITSM KPI Scorecard; CSI Register Software|